Which nicotine level should I use?
- 0 mg/mL: We carry 0mg for those who vape and do not want any nicotine in their e-liquids. Some people who are quitting smoking cigarettes will work themselves down from fluids with nicotine to fluids without nicotine.
- 3 mg/mL: Dripping level of nicotine for most vapers. However, this level can also be used by anyone just looking for a low nicotine level.
- 6 mg/mL: Lately we are selling more 6mg e-liquid than any other nicotine levels, and it is recommended for most vapers who use variable wattage/voltage devices with a tank (sub-ohm/regular) or RDA.
- 12 mg/mL: This is what we recommend for any new vapers who are using NON-sub-ohm tanks or devices. 12mg nicotine level is also recommended for those who are trying to quit smoking and consumed up to a pack of cigarettes a day.
- 18 mg/mL: This level of nicotine should only be used with NON-sub-ohm hardware and by those who want really high nicotine based e-liquid. Use 18mg nicotine level with caution!
How long does e-liquid last?
This highly depends on how frequently you use it and in what type of device. Though on average a 30ml e-liquid bottle will last 7-12 days.
What is e-liquid made of?
The main ingredients in e-liquid is Proplylene Glycol (PG), Vegetable Glycerin (VG), flavorings, and nicotine. We use only the purest ingredients. Our PG, VG is sourced only from U.S. Pharmacopeia compliant manufacturers, please view our certificate of analysis, which guarantees the USP status of these ingredients. Our nicotine is the purest nicotine base available on the market, you can also view our nicotine certificate of analysis.
Our flavors contain no sugars, protein, genetically modified ingredients, preservatives, sweeteners or colors. They are all gluten and peanut free.
All of our products are: Acetyl Propionyl-Free, Diacetyl-Free, & Diketone-Free
How should I store my e-liquid, how long does it stay good for?
We recommend storing your e-liquid in a cool, dry, and dark environment. If e-liquid is stored correctly it can have a shelf life exceeding 1 year. These three things will cause e-liquid to degrade faster: Oxygen, Light, Heat.
If you are planning to store your e-liquids for weeks, months, or years, it is recommended to store your e-liquids in the freezer. PG, VG, and nicotine WILL NOT FREEZE and will stay good for longer! Make sure that your e-liquid cannot be accessed by anyone under the legal smoking age or anyone who it can be harmful to.
Where can I track my order?
Please log into your account to view your orders tracking information.
Who can order from puffpuffvapors.com?
Anyone who is of the legal smoking age where they live, at least 18+ years old in most of the U.S., however, some states require you to be 18 – 21+ years old.
Does Puff Puff Vapors provide refunds, accept returns, or exchanges?
Due to health and sanitary concerns, the following products cannot be returned: bottled e-liquid(s). We do not typically issue refunds, accept returns, or exchange e-liquid products. You must email us seeking refund, return, or exchange approval at: [email protected]. Any non-e-liquid products we only replace if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange defective or damaged items, send us an email at [email protected].